RAVU BAHADUR T.K.NAIR
Sri T.K.Nair was born in Malayalam year 1072 (1897 June) to Vadakke Koottala Narayanan Nair and Thozhur Madhavi Amma. He was married to Ammukutty Amma and had 5 sisters.
While Britishers were ruling India, Mr. Nair was the Prime Minister of Kochi. Thereafter he worked as MNC.
Following are the major achievements in his life:
- He was honored as “Rao Bahadur” by British Government
- For Nair’s involvement during freedom movement, he was fortunate to receive Letter of Appreciation from Mr. Jawaharlal Nehru.
- He was also the recipient of a “Paramadhikara Appreciation” from The King of Kochi.
Mr Nair took initiative in getting various facilities for Thiruvilwamala area. Listed below are some of them:
- Drinking water connection for “Thiruvilwamala Malavattam” area.
- Koottala colony was gifted to the poor people staying in that area
- In 1969 he inaugurated the Thiruvilwamala Govt. Hospital